Liquid Crystalline Polymers: Volume 1–Structure and Chemistry - Google книги
Volume 41 , Issue 17 1 September Pages Related Information. Close Figure Viewer.
Browse All Figures Return to Figure. Previous Figure Next Figure. Email or Customer ID. Forgot password? Old Password.
New Password. Password Changed Successfully Your password has been changed.
Professor Michael Allen
Returning user. Request Username Can't sign in? Forgot your username? Asrar, J. Toriumi, J. Watanabe, W. Krigbaum, A.
Ciferri and J. Fujishiro and R. Park, J. Jin and R. Khan, Z. Bashir and D. Kricheldorf and N. Schwarz and H. CO;2-R [ 13 ] H.
- Prof. Dr. Hans-Werner Schmidt.
- Professor Michael Allen.
- Statistical evaluation of diagnostic performance : topics in ROC analysis;
- Polymer Scientist.
- Liquid Crystalline Polymers: Volume 1-Structure and Chemistry (Hardcover) - acissoli.ga!
- Imagining New England: Explorations of Regional Identity from the Pilgrims to the Mid-Twentieth Century.
Kricheldorf, S. Sun, A. Gerken and T. Lin, J. Pasatta and T. Zhang, Y. Zheng and H. Flugel and W. Share This Article:. The paper is not in the journal. Go Back HomePage. DOI: Nayaku N. But these monomers are costly.
Isosorbide is chiral cycloaliphatic diol accessible from renewable resources in the form of pure enantiomers. Thus it is used to synthesize main chain cholesteric thermotropic liquid crystalline polymers.
Structure and dynamics of conjugated polymers in liquid crystalline solvents.
Incorporation of phenyl hydroquinone into the backbone of the main chain frustrates chain packing, thus lowering the crystallinity and depressing the melting point below the degradation temperature, also improves the solubility due to disruption of packing and maintains the mechanical and thermal performance.
These are the typical textures of cholesteric liquid crystalline phase. Solubility increases with the content of isosorbide percent.
- Bifurcation Theory: An Introduction with Applications to PDEs.
- Services on Demand.
- Feminists and Party Politics.
- Liquid Crystalline Polymers : Volume 1-Structure and Chemistry.
- High Energy Materials: Propellants, Explosives and Pyrotechnics.
- Customer Reviews!
- Upper Right Menu.
Thermal stability of all copolyesters was more than ? Main chain cholesteric thermotropic liquid crystalline polyesters are prepared from phenyl hydroquinone, isosorbide and terephthalic acid showed thermal stability more than ?